Heart and Hand Podcast: Cummings Good

They're not the only ones obsessing.  I had a quick look at a a yahoos forum, a sheep forum, a hubz forum and a Motherwell forum just as a random sampling.  Each and every one of them has a dedicated Rangers thread where they obsess on a daily basis.

I don't know whether to laugh or be impressed that we are the main obsession in Scottish football.  Of course we're just weeks away from an insolvency event right now on the hubz obsession thread.  Makes you wonder how long they will continue that fantasy while it continues to be a fantasy.

The hubz are particularly obsessive right now likely because they fear a humiliating drubbing on Saturday.  

5 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:

Let's not kid ourselves, Rangers fans are just as bad at obsessing about them as they are with us.

It's the fans mentality.

I think we are obsessed by their obsession.:D

Don't think I have ever obsessed about Motherwell or hubz or the sheep.  And my only obsession at this time regarding the yahoos is taking that title back from them. We don't have a dedicated thread on this forum obsessing about any of them.  All of them do for us and they're always active.

I just hate the Tims.  I don't watch their games or spend hours a day reading and writing about them.

There are a sizeable number of that lot who are obsessed with us beyond anything we ourselves do.  They can't stop thinking about us....sad, sad lives.

11 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:

Let's not kid ourselves, Rangers fans are just as bad at obsessing about them as they are with us.

It's the fans mentality.

There is no denying that we keep an interest in their going on but it is a ridiculous statement to say we are just as obsessed as them.

They email other clubs when they hear we are in transfer dealing with them, they pour over our financial releases, they take out adverts in foreign papers to try and say we’re “deid” (they also can’t spell), they give ongoing commentary on our games, you simply can’t open a Rangers based thread on social media without literally hundreds of comments from moonhowlers about “Sevco”, you can’t read an online article without hundreds of comments from moonhowlers about “Sevco”.

They really do have a mental problem.