Scott Brown Ridiculous Tackle

I see that Levine has spoken out about it being in revenge for the previous game in which the young lad "bossed" him.He also rightly pointed that Broon is a danger to other players.

Not a fan of Levine but at least he has said what thousands of others feel.

Scott Brown: Players need protection from Celtic captain, says Hearts' Craig Levein

_93259212_brian.jpg

By Brian McLauchlin

BBC Scotland

• 5 hours ago
  • From the sectionHearts
Sharethis page
Hearts manager Craig Levein has urged more protection for players when they come up against Celtic's Scott Brown.Midfielder Harry Cochrane suffered an injury to his collarbone after a challenge from the Celtic captain during Hearts' defeat on Tuesday.Levein was asked if young players require more action from referees."Yes of course," he replied. "I think everybody should get a bit more protection from Scott Brown really. But we will see."Brown has picked up nine yellow cards this season but was last sent off against Ross County in April - his only red card in three seasons.Following the 32-year-old's challenge, Cochrane had to be replaced with Prince Buaben after 38 minutes of Hearts' 3-1 defeat.And the 16-year-old will miss this weekend's Scottish Premiership meeting with St Johnstone as a result of his injury."I was annoyed about that," said Levein, who was midfielder Brown's manager with the Scotland international team. "I watched it back and I think Scott had decided after the game at Tynecastle, when Harry bossed him, he wasn't going to let that happen. 

Cochrane enjoyed a superb game as Hearts ended Celtic's unbeaten domestic run in December

"I've known Scott for a long time and he is aggressive in the way he plays."

Hearts are still assessing how long the Cochrane, who scored in Hearts' 4-0 win over Celtic in December, will be sidelined for.

"I don't know, but he'll certainly be out for the next two or three matches by the looks of things," Levein said.

On 2-2-2018 at 20:56, Gazza_8 said:

Ally McCoist was on TalkSport this morning talking about this tackle. He said he was shocked Brown was booked and he didn't think it was even a foul and that's after watching it 5 or 6 times.

Sadly it seems McCoist has become a Rangers hater or is doing it to keep his job. Painting Celtic good in the media seems to be part of the job description.