11 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

God bless Graig Levein, "every player needs more protection from Scott Brown".

If I could have an addendum, Dylan McGeoch should join the Lego eater on the list?

McGeoch is a mere apprentice; he is not yet fit to sharpen the Great Man's studs.

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:57, Frankie said:

FWIW, the bold Wullie Collum is Saturday's referee.  I don't feel any more comfortable.

I hadn't seen who the ref was Frankie, but the biggest insult I can give Collum is - I would rather it was Beaton!! :fish2:

Brilliant preview too Stewarty

Edited by Whosthedado

I thought Hibs looked pretty good in the highlights from the other night. Barker and Boyle have the potential to get the byline and cause problems and Scott Allan adds creativity in the centre. But the bottom line is they haven't strengthened where they needed to, they create plenty chances but don't have a goalscorer. Kamberi scored the other day but his record is poor, and Murray & Stokes are away now.

Further to that, this is Hibs' 5th big away game on the bounce (Aberdeen-Hearts-Celtic-Hearts-Rangers), and they've failed in the previous 4. The Aberdeen game was a humping and they failed to score in the other 3 (2 losses and a draw).

So I'm confident we'll beat them. I'd like to see Docherty get a proper run out (half an hour at least) this time, he came to us match fit and we don't want to lose that. And the tempo may suit him more than Goss. And hopefully Cummings will come on with plenty time to do damage too, maybe for Windass.