On 3 February 2018 at 21:18, Frankie said:

I'm as annoyed as anyone else but I'm seeing gradual improvement.

Today we dominated Hibs and only our paucity in the final third cost us a win (Tav's awful mistake notwithstanding).  I'm confident we'll improve in the final third as guys like Murphy, Docherty and Cummings settle in.4

Patience is a virtue.

I still think we need a system where we have 2 up front because we're simply not good enough to have 1 up front.

3-5-2 is an option which would also allow 3 central MF players, which I also think we need 

Big game against Thistle coming up. We have struggled against any team which has set up defensively against us. Let's hope we can find a way. If not we should be looking for a manager who can give us the results against defensive teams and indeed all teams in this poor league.

30 minutes ago, pete said:

Disagree, Murphy was the best player on the pitch.

You are correct, Murphy often penetrated 30-40 yards. A constant 10-15 seconds of holding the ball, whilst waiting for a pass/cross to present itself. It didn't happen, instead Murphy traversed 30-40 yards across the Hibs eighteen yard line, to eventually pass the ball to Tav'. I want Windass, demand Windass provides the necessary 10-15 yard diagonals into the opposition box creating the angles.

Murphy is shining, the team should be making hay.

Yes Murphy traversed across the eighteen yard line and the inaction of Windass etc. inexcusable but we already have a player capable of doing that in O'Halleron,so why not use him and we could have saved an extra wage.

From my seat in the Sandy Jardine Stand murphy's work was wasteful in that when he was not traversing he could not provide a decent cross.

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

I'm as annoyed as anyone else but I'm seeing gradual improvement.

Today we dominated Hibs and only our paucity in the final third cost us a win (Tav's awful mistake notwithstanding).  I'm confident we'll improve in the final third as guys like Murphy, Docherty and Cummings settle in.4

Patience is a virtue.

I don’t agree we dominated Hibs in the first half? I felt they were hungrier and faster to everything in the first half, especially through the midfield. We improved in the second half but they were the better side and we were bullied for large parts again. I also don’t understand why Windass wasn’t taken off along with Morelos? We lacked leadership again and it was a really poor performance imo.

Yes I’m disappointed like everyone else but as always just calling it as I saw it.

1 hour ago, les186 said:

It's obvious Windass has not got the quality

My thoughts on Windass is that he does not have the heart for the fight. Today he hid, a coward. His father would have kicked a couple of these Hibs players into touch.

On 3 February 2018 at 21:56, 26th of foot said:

You are correct, Murphy often penetrated 30-40 yards. A constant 10-15 seconds of holding the ball, whilst waiting for a pass/cross to present itself. It didn't happen, instead Murphy traversed 30-40 yards across the Hibs eighteen yard line, to eventually pass the ball to Tav'. I want Windass, demand Windass provides the necessary 10-15 yard diagonals into the opposition box creating the angles.

Murphy is shining, the team should be making hay.

Our players need to learn how to play alongside Murphy.

When he goes past players they need to make runs in behind defenders to allow him to slip the ball thro. Instead they are all congregating in the penalty box surrounded by defenders hoping he'll deliver an inch perfect cross.

Murphy is an intelligent, skillful & creative player but he needs players on the same wavelength alongside him.