Allen and McGeouch were waltzing through us in the first half and our defensive midfielders weren't up to the job. Something should have been changed midway through the first half but I said to my mates that Murty would wait until 70 minutes and I was proven correct. Yet again his inability to make tactical adjustments has cost us.

The fact that Hibs sat back made it appear better in the second half but they always had the ability to cause us problems if they wanted.

31 minutes ago, StuGers said:

Just out from the match.

A few things -

was it it a penalty? Looked very soft from where I was sitting.

Was the Morelos goal offside? Couldn’t see how.

Refereeing - Rangers need to speak out about the way we get refeereed to a different standard. Collum was disgraceful. They should have had multiple players sent off yet he was so eager to book our players. It looked like one of the Hibs players smacked Morelos in the face right in front of him and he yellowed them both. He simply gave Morelos absolutely nothing.

2-1 certainly wasn’t a fair score line.

It was a penalty from where I sit (Broomloan Rear down the front) what Tav was thinking I have no idea? We were second best today and got bullied again. Morelos was awful, Windass was awful, Holt was awful. Goss is not as good as McCrorie in that position by a long way. Poor all round tbh.

28 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Apparently Windass pushed Stevenson for the Morelos goal and hence it was not given. I saw nothing of that sort happening in game nor in the four slow-mos on it.

There's no doubt we deserved at least a draw, but by the looks of it we'll have to do it the hard way again.

Murty should be out after the match demanding to know why a perfectly good goal is inexplicably chopped off.

TBH ... Tav pulled him back and I do remember Windass going down rather easily on occasion too. Not today, but ...

Allan played like he used to and how we know him. There was a reason why we looked at him and wanted him. There were others in his side who should have walked though.

Hi guys been in had my dinner so digesting that,but what I can't digest is what happened today.

Left home with mhanks trailing 1-0,having watched a virtuoso from Jones one of our presumed targets.Got to Ibrox to find that was final score so thought this should get us back with a sniff of the title.

What a bloody laugh,a first half where we should have ran away with the game if it were not for ineffective finishing,"oh my god Windass how did you not score,also Morelos". Then the sucker punch an easy goal for them.

Second half same team sent out,WHY?jeez Windass was still on along with Murphy.Huffing and puffing we carried on,only Bates shining through with his solid defending.

Suddenly we get a goal,game on,and Tavernier has rush of blood to head and we are behind again.Substitions are made at 65-70 mins and unbelievably Windass and Murphy remain on pitch.We are running about like headless chickens with no vision no plan,it looks like a mixture of Warburton and Caxinho,HELP PLEASE.

Game ends so in spite of pre-game incentive we take many steps back and have such a long way to go.

Only positive today Bates.

Once again officials pathetic,that's the least offensive word I can use without being libel.

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I don't think we were bad; we just didn't take our chances, conceded a stupid first goal, then Tavernier gives the Referee a decision to make -- he wasn't going to pass it up -- although it was a soft penalty. 

The mental fragility annoys me: we equalised, then conceded straight after; we should've consolidated, then built on it. It wasn't a bad game, it's just these little moments are going against us. You have to make your own luck, and we're not doing that at the moment.  

We had no midfield left. The switch should have been Windass instead of Holt. Windass had done nothing up until then.