Thanks Pete that's 190 minutes of league football Windass has done nothing.Today he was like the we guy who provided the ball so got a game.I know we all have differing tolerance to weather but what the hell was he doing wearing gloves?maybe he got some new tattoos and was covering them up,unfortunately we have missed the window chance to unload him.

Really frustrating day. After the first 15-20mins we were by far the better team but again wasteful and lacking in composure. It's still a work in progress though and we're getting there. Tuesday a big game now!

We gave away two really cheap goals and the pen was hard to take after working so hard to get back on level terms. Once again our right side had an off day and we drop points. Difference is, left side did well and more options is good news.

4 minutes ago, pete said:

We had no midfield left. The switch should have been Windass instead of Holt. Windass had done nothing up until then.

Just to add we had taken off Candeias and Holt our 2 most hard working players and left Windass our laziest player defending. That really left Goss alone in the Midfield. John was also a nightmare losing the ball constantly. He is better than Hodson but he is slowly slipping down to that class and that makes him probably more dangerous as he seems to think he is Roberto Carlos

John had a poor first 30mins or so but did very well after half-time.

Understand folk are frustrated but we were the better team by some distance after the first 15-20mins.  By all means criticise the team for not taking their chances (or creating enough) but we didn't deserve to lose.

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

John had a poor first 30mins or so but did very well after half-time.

Understand folk are frustrated but we were the better team by some distance after the first 15-20mins.  By all means criticise the team for not taking their chances (or creating enough) but we didn't deserve to lose.

Only because Rangers were virtually camped in the Hibs half in the 2nd half. In the 1st half he lost the ball constantly. Murphy must have been everyone's MOM there was no other option today.

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 1 - 2 Hibs
1 minute ago, MacK1950 said:

Sorry Frankie but with the incentive of the Mhanks result we were pathetic and showed nothing the only player deserving not to lose was Bates.

The game wasted two hours of my life.

Disagree, Murphy was the best player on the pitch.

1 minute ago, MacK1950 said:

Sorry Frankie but with the incentive of the Mhanks result we were pathetic and showed nothing the only player deserving not to lose was Bates.

The game wasted two hours of my life.

I'm as annoyed as anyone else but I'm seeing gradual improvement.

Today we dominated Hibs and only our paucity in the final third cost us a win (Tav's awful mistake notwithstanding).  I'm confident we'll improve in the final third as guys like Murphy, Docherty and Cummings settle in.4

Patience is a virtue.

Just now, Frankie said:

I'm as annoyed as anyone else but I'm seeing gradual improvement.

Today we dominated Hibs and only our paucity in the final third cost us a win (Tav's awful mistake notwithstanding).  I'm confident we'll improve in the final third as guys like Murphy, Docherty and Cummings settle in.4

Patience is a virtue.

If we had won today people would be saying it was a great game. It was still a great high tempo game with only the wrong result

The most disappointing thing about today was that it was a pivotal game in the season - if we'd seized the opportunity to close the gap today it would have been game on and given everyone a real boost.

Having said that, and even though it wasn't a great performance, I don't think we deserved to lose today - the stats on possession, shots etc. are pretty one-sided.