BBC Scotland reporter apologises to Rangers FC

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

Back in the day of Spiers Sports Diary in Scotland on Sunday, his Sports Editor, Kevin McKenna demanded Graham's worst fantasies appear in print. Who can forget Graham's insistence that the Enclosure was belting out, "Klinsmanns a Klansman"? Then, there was the denial that the Dandy Dons sang, "nice one Simmy", and his demand we see the better nature of a child molester playing right back for Hearts. 

Sometimes the truth is worse than the fiction,  the guy really is obnoxious liar.

In attacking Rangers continually,  the dog handler consistently displays all the zealotry -and more- of the convert (or the dyke-jumper in the local parlance).

Today, in his customary snide manner, he casts doubt upon the veracity of the Morelos' bid(s), despite a BBC man having to utter a public apology for libelling the Club and the Board on that very matter.

Morelos mystery: go figure 
There has been claim and counter-claim about reputed offers made for Rangers’ Alfredo Morelos. The distrust flies on both sides of the street: many fans no longer believe what they deem to be blatant exaggerations in the press, while others are cynical of a club’s PR and “spin” machinery which seeks to “plant” stories in the public eye.

In the case of Morelos, he was my tip in these pages back in August to be the revelation of the season in Scottish football. That said, this keen young Colombian is patently not yet worth £8 million, and I say this in the full knowledge that it is the market place which determines these things.

I have no inside track on the alleged “spinning” that has gone on regarding Morelos and any Chinese bids in recent days. They may well have been perfectly kosher, or some PR blowhard might have been earning his corn by hyping the story up.

I’ll say this, though. In their current state £8 million would be a lot for Rangers FC to turn down, especially for a player with so much still to prove.

Is this Ibrox board really that brave?
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/scotland/leeann-dempster-is-worth-considering-for-sfa-post-9wl30tmmj

Edited by Uilleam