Celtic troll Rangers over Uefa Cup Final loss to Zenit St Petersburg

14 minutes ago, boabie said:

History is rewritten once again.

Maybe there should have been mention made of the fixture list leading up to that final.

The manks will be at full strength and rested. Let's see how they do.

And their, yet to do! tour of Japan!!

58 minutes ago, boabie said:

History is rewritten once again.

Maybe there should have been mention made of the fixture list leading up to that final.

The manks will be at full strength and rested. Let's see how they do.

I would be more than surprised if they get anything from this.  Zenit are sitting second in the Russian premier league which is a stronger league than the SPL with considerably more money filtering through it.

We know what happens to them when they come up against a European side with any quality at all. But of course if they're routinely gubbed again they were 'tired'

Good luck to Mancini and St Petersburg.

I'll never forget taking a wrong turn in Manchester after the 2008 final and walking towards a few hundred of their fans.  I thought I was a gonner (on my own, wearing a Rangers shirt) but they just smiled and kept singing.  

The Official Celtic Twitter account, more and more, looks like It is run by a 12 yr old.

Last week they were celebrating the "7th anniversary of the invention of "The Broony"" - when Brown stood in El Hadj Diouf's face with arms spread wide.  Childish.  I am just glad that our official Twitter account is much more respectful.
Funny how they forget to mention that he same season saw Diouf lift two trophies and reinact the Broony with trophies in hand.