Ibrox In Celtic Tifo?

10 hours ago, pete said:

I don't think they are morons, I think there is an anti-Rangers message in the flag. If you look good the crane across the Clyde from Ibrox is also on the Flag. Celtic is also spelt with a 3 instead of an E. I have no idea what the message is but it is some message about Rangers 

Is the E like 3 not just trying to make the characters look like cryllic? 

Personally I think everything on that flag has a meaning. I am just not sure what.

As I said earlier it looks to me as Ibrox in the dark and the sun coming from the east end but maybe I am completely wrong.

Well, looking at it interms of its semiotic meaning, I should say that it is intended to suggest that

"The sun never sets on ras3llik's empire."

The reason for that, to borrow an old joke, is, of course,

"....because even God wouldn't trust a s3llik fan in the dark."

Edited by Uilleam

12 minutes ago, pete said:

Personally I think everything on that flag has a meaning. I am just not sure what.

As I said earlier it looks to me as Ibrox in the dark and the sun coming from the east end but maybe I am completely wrong.

It just looks like many of the Glasgow skyline pictures that are available.  They all seem to feature the armadillo, the hydro and the crane. I don't see how they can have any special meaning. It just comes across as their attempt to say Glasgow is their city, and maybe that's the missing part. Perhaps they are saying that Ibrox is theirs?

24 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

It just looks like many of the Glasgow skyline pictures that are available.  They all seem to feature the armadillo, the hydro and the crane. I don't see how they can have any special meaning. It just comes across as their attempt to say Glasgow is their city, and maybe that's the missing part. Perhaps they are saying that Ibrox is theirs?

Whatever it means, it is the latest in a long line of own-goal displays that they have flown ?