Rangers (Murphy; Martin) 2 - 0 Hearts

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 20:24, Frankie said:

All about the threat we now carry across the whole pitch  not just on our right side.

We're much less predictable.

Exactly. If your threat is coming from one side then they will sometimes have off days, or just come up against what is also the opposing team’s strong side.

When you have a threat on both sides you can more easily exploit the opposition’s weaker side. As well as just being far less predictable and more dynamic. 

Edited by DMAA

Thought we were magnificent. Really unlucky that we scored our second goal in the dying minutes because had it came earlier that would’ve been a cricket score!

For the first time in years we have momentum and are going into every game expecting to win. And when you consider that 4 of that starting line-up have been with the squad for a month it’s starting to look pretty optimistic.

A special mention for Morelos today, I know a few other players are rightly taking the plaudits but wee Alfie is massive to the current formation. Defenders don’t know whether to go or stay and his runs create space. Link up excellent. And both Centre half’s new they were in a game.

That Hearts team have been excellent recently but that really was men against boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, craig said:

In the same way as the anti-Windass loyal have been subdued after his two hat tricks recently ???

some people just can’t help themselves.

He has still to impress me against substantial opposition in my book. Hibs, Hearts, C****c and for the most part Sheep at home he has been below expectation. Add to that his disappearance v Motherwell in semi when it got rough.

If you want to champion his ability to score against what most would describe as lesser opposition, I can’t argue. He has performed exceptionally well at smaller grounds and weaker opposition.

20 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Has he scored against any of the top 5 yet?

The last game at the sheep he scored but he didn’t do a lot that day except that. He also scored v Hibs at Easter road so if we just look at stats you could say he has been scoring.

His overall contribution versus physical sides and in games of a pressurised nature is poor. I will be happy when he looks confident and contributes much more versus better and more physical opposition.

10 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Hes been our best player v celtc

When was that?

Our entire team has been a joke against the scum since we got back up - no exceptions.  

Time for them to show some balls.