[FT] Rangers 4 (Cummings 16, 21, 75; Muirhead og 44) - 1 Falkirk

Meanwhile ... it looks like Falkirk bring a whopping 1,300 supporters to Ibrox ...

RANGERS v FALKIRK – SUPPORTER INFO

Falkirk travel to Ibrox to take on Rangers FC in the William Hill Scottish Cup Quarter Final on Sunday 4th March. Kick-off is at 4:15pm.

At present, this game is expected to go ahead as planned. We remain in contact with Rangers FC & The Scottish FA and should this change we will advise accordingly. 

Our thanks to the near 1,300 supporters that have purchased tickets for this match. The Club Shop remains inaccessible as the Falkirk Stadium has been closed until Monday and access roads and car parks remain in poor condition. We will, however, have tickets on sale at The Howgate Shopping Centre, Falkirk from 11am-2pm today. A member of our staff will be at the Help Desk during this time and we ask that all those purchasing bring as close to the correct change as possible. We do not have any card payment facility. 

Our thanks, as always, to Suzanne and her team at The Howgate who have once again provided great assistance to the club. 

There will be a ROBUST search policy with stewards backed up by Police Scotland as per ground rules; section 15 which states that persons entering the stadium consent to getting searched for prohibited items.

At this moment in time there will be no holdback at the end of the game but it will be reviewed by the Match Commander if needed.

Supporters Buses and Cars will be parked in Broomloan Road, there is a charge of £7.00 per car and £12.00 per bus. Please be advised that on street parking may be difficult to access due to the weather. 

We would ask all supporters to please take care when traveling to and from the ground and leave extra time to ensure you arrive at Ibrox Stadium for kick off. 

Thank you for your continued outstanding backing. 

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/rangers-v-falkirk-supporter-info/

" RANGERS welcome Falkirk to Ibrox tomorrow and if you don’t have your ticket then you can pay at the gate.

Ticket prices for this fixture are priced at £24, for adults, £17 for concessions and £6 for juniors with pay at the gate available in the Copland Rear.

Graeme Murty’s men go into the match tomorrow looking for their sixth win in all competitions and will be hoping for packed Ibrox to roar his side on to victory. "

https://rangers.co.uk/news/tickets/pay-gate-tomorrow/

Pay At The Gate Tomorrow

RANGERS welcome Falkirk to Ibrox tomorrow and if you don’t have your ticket then you can pay at the gate.

Ticket prices for this fixture are priced at £24, for adults, £17 for concessions and £6 for juniors with pay at the gate available in the Copland Rear.

Read more here: https://rangers.co.uk/news/tickets/pay-gate-tomorrow/

Game info:

Referee - Craig Thomson :violin:
Assistants - David McGeachie and Stuart Stevenson
Fourth Official - Gavin Duncan

Missing - Ryan Jack, Ross McCrorie, Jordan Rossiter, Graham Dorrans

Doubtful - Lee Wallace, Jamie Murphy

Live on Sky Sports and Rangers TV

As to the 66 cup final - you're correct , we weren't given much of a chance in the run up to the game.

They had beat us 5-1 in the Glasgow cup final a short time before. Yogi Hughes had given Kai a hard time in that match.

The S.C. final saw Davie Provan and Kai switch positions to prevent it happening again. It had ended up in a draw but Hughes had given Provan a torrid 90 minutes. That's why the replay victory was so much sweeter because not only had Kai went back to his correct position, but tied him up and also went on to score the winner.

Over the years I've heard folk say Kai scored anywhere between 20 and 35 yards from goal. If you watch the goal he actually struck the ball from inside the box .

Incidentally, when he signed for us his name was KAJ but folk kept pronouncing it as Cadge so it got changed on team lines, press announcements, etc.

26 minutes ago, boabie said:

As to the 66 cup final - you're correct , we weren't given much of a chance in the run up to the game.

They had beat us 5-1 in the Glasgow cup final a short time before. Yogi Hughes had given Kai a hard time in that match.

The S.C. final saw Davie Provan and Kai switch positions to prevent it happening again. It had ended up in a draw but Hughes had given Provan a torrid 90 minutes. That's why the replay victory was so much sweeter because not only had Kai went back to his correct position, but tied him up and also went on to score the winner.

Over the years I've heard folk say Kai scored anywhere between 20 and 35 yards from goal. If you watch the goal he actually struck the ball from inside the box .

Incidentally, when he signed for us his name was KAJ but folk kept pronouncing it as Cadge so it got changed on team lines, press announcements, etc.

Think he had a pub near saint Enoch square 

My favourite two Scottish Cup memories are the Cup Final vs Aberdeen at the Piggery in '93 and another treble winning day with Lovenkrands' last minute winner.  I think my dad and me were the last folk off the terraces that day, I didn't want to leave!

My favourite Falkirk memory (albeit not in the cup) was at Brockville when Huistra scored the winner in his last game for us.  Another cracking day and the pies and coins flying over no-man's land were a constant source of entertainment.

51 minutes ago, compo said:

When Kai scored back in 66 some eejit through my Rangers bunnet up in the air never to be seen again a waste of seven and six that was .

The  best 7/6d you have ever lost, though....