Extremely unlikely

14 minutes ago, Germinal said:

Well, that went well.

I think you answered your own question with the title of the thread mate. It was extremely unlikely. Maybe if you send a begging e-mail to Greg Marshall explaining your situation.

12 minutes ago, pete said:

I think you answered your own question with the title of the thread mate. It was extremely unlikely. Maybe if you send a begging e-mail to Greg Marshall explaining your situation.

True, but we are so glad he posted it here.  Some of these replies are just xD

but...

if anyone has a ticket for Sunday and can't go, and (even more unlikely) doesn't know anyone who can use their ticket, there's a lass from Moscow in town just now (a pal) who would love to go.

I said I'd ask.
In Ayrshire. Should be tickets to be had locally.

13 hours ago, the gunslinger said:
18 hours ago, Germinal said:
but...

if anyone has a ticket for Sunday and can't go, and (even more unlikely) doesn't know anyone who can use their ticket, there's a lass from Moscow in town just now (a pal) who would love to go.

I said I'd ask.

In Ayrshire. Should be tickets to be had locally.

Took me a while, but wahay! I get it now.

Don't get excited, I don't have a spare either I'm afraid.

However, a few years ago I gave my ticket to a Bosnian acquaintance. He lives in Glasgow and is a Red Star fan but hadn't attended any matches locally. He went to the match with my Dad, Rangers won, the place was bouncing, everyone was happy (well everyone near him) and he still talks about it as the social highlight of his stay in Glasgow. I think because we live with this match, and always have, we sort of take the atmosphere and energy of the game for granted. For outsiders it remains an amazing experience and you sometimes need to see it through their eyes to be reminded of how special it can be. 

Hope you find a ticket for your friend, there are cities I think Rangers have a connection with and Moscow is one of them.