Rossiter has "only" Jack, Goss, and possibly McCrorie looking for his place as a real DM. When he was fully fit he was not too disimilar to Goss, but is more powerfully built. We sure have to wait and see how he gets on though.

37 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Only realised how muscular Docherty's legs are.  I wouldn't fancy many people's chances in a 50/50 tackle with him.  It reminds me of Souness'.  That aside, I'm so pleased to see so many of our players returning to fitness.  That increased competition must be good for the focus on the team.

25 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Only realised how muscular Docherty's legs are.  I wouldn't fancy many people's chances in a 50/50 tackle with him.  It reminds me of Souness'.  That aside, I'm so pleased to see so many of our players returning to fitness.  That increased competition must be good for the focus on the team.

Hes a very fit lad.   In fact, there's an article in the Sun today featuring some chat from Martin Canning talking about just how fit he is, saying he has 'muscles on muscles', stuff like that.  Also mentioned he's a qualified PT, did athletics till he turned pro where he was a good 400M runner.

2 minutes ago, stewarty said:

Hes a very fit lad.   In fact, there's an article in the Sun today featuring some chat from Martin Canning talking about just how fit he is, saying he has 'muscles on muscles', stuff like that.  Also mentioned he's a qualified PT, did athletics till he turned pro where he was a good 400M runner.

That's very interesting and makes sense when you see him.  Whatever he's doing, he should be telling his team-mates the secret.  It's so unusual to see strong players with the agility and speed he appears to have too.  I know we've all said this before, but this boy can be a superstar if he maintains his focus.  He's got the right physical stature, intelligence, menatality and skill to reach the top in the game.  He will still have bad games and make mistakes as he develops, but he's a class act in the making.  And to top it all off, he's a Rangers fan.  I know Hamilton Accies were happy to get the money they did for him, but it's looking more and more like the signing of the decade!!!

6 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

That's very interesting and makes sense when you see him.  Whatever he's doing, he should be telling his team-mates the secret.  It's so unusual to see strong players with the agility and speed he appears to have too.  I know we've all said this before, but this boy can be a superstar if he maintains his focus.  He's got the right physical stature, intelligence, menatality and skill to reach the top in the game.  He will still have bad games and make mistakes as he develops, but he's a class act in the making.  And to top it all off, he's a Rangers fan.  I know Hamilton Accies were happy to get the money they did for him, but it's looking more and more like the signing of the decade!!!

Absolutely.  After seeing him in the flesh for the first time vs Hearts, I was very impressed.  Impressed enough to go out on a limb and say I also thought he had the potential to be a superb player for us.  Exciting times!