Huge pressure on Rangers, says Rodgers

There's pressure on everyone involved in these matches.  For fans, it can ruin or make our week.  For the manager, players and the board, it's a huge part of what they are judged on.  

I've been in a right mood since midweek and it's mostly all about 90 minutes tomorrow.  Some folk enjoy the excitement but not me - the stress gets traumatic.  'Mon The Rangers!

2 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:
On 08/03/2018 at 23:05, Gonzo79 said:
Ignore them and beat them.  That is all.

The silence from Auchenhowie this week has been fantastic.

Yes it has, although even if we had been making noises, there's no way anyone would hear it for all that noise Brenda is making.  I'm loving seeing him under pressure.  Even if they win today, he knows they are under huge pressure next season from us.  I have no doubt that he will go in the summer because how can he take the risk of us winning 55 while he's in charge.  I bet our season tickets are all sold within a few days this year.