Spot on Frankie, and great preview.

This is 5% about the formation and tactics, but 95% about morale and motivation for this game.  It's a must win game because it's our next one.  If we're up for it, we win.

This will be a  hard match Killie have been doing well under Clarke so we will have to be on our toes and forget last week's disappointment but if we play to our strengths we should win .

As long as our front-row union keeps scoring goals, we should be fine. Killie will probably play it differently than at home, and we should sure watch Jones and Boyd. I'm certain that Alves and Martin can handle the latter, Tav may need a helping hand with Jones though. It would be good to have Holt keeping an eye here, as I'm not sure Goss is as defense-minded. But we shall see.

As I stated earlier, if Windass doesn't click during the first half, I'd replace him with Cummings. I wouldn't mind if we go in "top-heavy" and put them under the cosh in their half/area at the start, changing things later on, if they have to open up when behind. While I know people will scream at that - and it is sure better to decide for someone who sees him on a daily basis - I  would start thinking about giving Morelos a rest. He's been constantly playing football for over a year now, with hardly any break at all. We sure need him for the run in and against the Scum in the cup, so I would take this opportunity and these kind of games to hand him the odd break.

We have a pretty poor record against on form sides. We struggled against Motherwell when they were on for, Hibs and obviously Killie themselves.

Hopefully tomorrow we can take the game to them and put away some early chances. I'd like to see Cummings starting (not ahead of Morelos), we need his goals I think.

If you consider their 2 cup ties with the sheep as draws they have lost only 1 of their last 18 matches which included a defeat of the yahoos.  That's impressive form but in saying that I believe we're considerably better than they are and I still expect a comfortable win overall.

Any win will do too, for me.

Killie are an organised, well-drilled side which will be difficult to break down. 

I don't think they are that good going forward, but we're still shaky defensively, liable to make a mistake, so anything can happen.

I dismissed Clarke very early as an option for us, but he's turning my head; I'm still not sure he's quite right for us, though.