Gersnet Podcast - International weekend - your questions please!

13 minutes ago, pete said:

I think we have to be careful in discussing the SLO as it is possibly a personal thing. I have personally been in his vicinity twice and found him very nice and helpful. I certainly would not like to give an opinion on him one way or the other as I simply don't have any facts over a larger body of people of what he does right or wrong.

Reasonable post.  I didn't mean my question to appear critical, as such.  More of a "how can we improve things?".

9 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

What can we, as a support, do to help the performances at Ibrox?

Should the club give us a look at new home and away strip options and ask us to decide on our favourite?

What can Club1872 do to get more supporters involved/contributing?

Could the SLO be more contactable and helpful to certain groups, such as disabled fans or Union Bears?

The SLO has probably had more interaction with disabled fans in the period he's held the post that his predecessor did in his entire tenure. In fact the very first phone call he had to make when he started in his position was to me to arrange for a group of RDSC members attend Auchenhowie to present some POTY awards.

He has on occasion sat in with the wheelchair fans in the West Enclosure to see for himself some of the problems we face and is a regular visitor to the wheelchair areas at away grounds. He spent a large part of the Hamilton game in amongst the Rangers wheelchair fans behind the goal as he was aware of a particular set of problems we face in regards to Hamilton.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Good to know, fs.  I got the impression this wasn't the case after reading some posts on here and elsewhere.  

We can maybe omit that Podcast question suggestion from me then.

Or maybe get him on the show to tell us himself what he's up to.  "A week in the life of ....", the SLO