[FT] Motherwell 2 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 52 pen; Murphy 53)

It's almost like the players pinned everything on that Celtic game and in turn it took everything out of them. A good manager knows how to raise his team after a defeat like that but with a manager learning as he goes at this level we were happy to go back to being surrender monkeys. Love that phrase! 

And with our our manager learning on the job, I'm not expecting him to make a change at all to our system and tbf it has been working away from home. Perhaps it is at Ibrox that we should look to change the shape. I'd like to see Dorrans come in for Goss. Goss is quite clearly a player but he's a lot to learn and there's a reason he's went from Man utd youth to QPR reserves to us. Maybe he's worth a punt in the summer, I'd suggest it's not the end of the world if he goes back down south based on what we've seen. Dorrans was starting to hit some good form and he is probably one of our better players so we need to get him some game time before the semi. 

Up top I think we'll go back to wee Alfie. Hopefully another break for him revitalises him and he can get back among the goals. I actually think the international break came at a good time for us with some players returning to training and time to re charge, put those two defeats behind us and go again. 

Im expecting a win on Sat, but it'll be a battle and the attitude that was shown against Kilmarnock is nowhere to be seen. We need to win these two games going into the semi. I'm gonna go for 3-1 Rangers and Morelos to be among the goals