Jarosik tempted by Tottenham move

Jarosik has played for Sparta Prague, Slovan Liberec and CSKA Moscow

Jiri Jarosik has suggested that he would be tempted by a return to the Premiership, with Tottenham reportedly interested in the Celtic midfielder.

Speaking about a possible move to White Hart Lane, the Czech international said: "Tottenham are a superb team, playing still around fifth place.

"The stadium is also always sold out, and many big derby games are played.

"I can see only positives there. But I don't want to go into details, we shall see after the season has finished."

The 29-year-old was signed in June 2006 from Chelsea, after a loan spell with Birmingham City and, although his experience was rather mixed at Stamford Bridge he refuses to rule out a return to London.

"I read it in the newspapers," he said of the rumours.

"The Scottish league is not bad. 60,000 people come to each of the Celtic games, but the Premiership is something else.

"You play in full stadiums against very high-quality opponents. We shall see after the season.

"I am glad not to have been forgotten in England. I am an experienced footballer, I already tried to play in England and I will not be expensive."

Jarosik clinched a Scottish Premier League winner's medal on Sunday as Celtic claimed their second consecutive title.

And his success means he has now won league medals in a record four countries - Czech Republic, Russia, England and Scotland.

Nonetheless, despite the title race being effectively over long before Easter, he insists it was never a foregone conclusion.

"Everybody knows it was not easy, as the season was long," he added.

" I can compare this Celtic team to the Sparta Prague side of the past which had only the highest objectives, ambitions and expectations."

Never really set the heather on fire for them and I'm not surprised he's moving on. Must admit I was worried when they signd himas he is a player I always liked down south. So if he goes, Graveson goes and as has been reported on Radio Clyde this am Lennon is leaving, looks like some midfield rebuilding for them.