Rangers 4 Dundee 0 (Miller, Morelos, Murphy, Candeias)

It's a sad reflection on the season when we're worrying about what Hibs and Aberdeen are up to but that's where we are.

If we can't get a victory today, I doubt we'll get 2nd and might be lucky to get 3rd.  

26 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

No-one is really worrying about Hibs and Aberdeen ...

I am, and so should all Rangers fans, we are in a dog fight with both to finish 2nd, I am not as confident of finishing 2nd as you are!

On the positive side we have Dorrans back playing and young McCrorie back and that should toughen us up, Morelos hasn't scored for a while although he has been playing well so hopefully he starts scoring again. We still have a lot to play for this season but we need to get back on a wee run of winning matches.

Edited by ian1964

RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, McCrorie, Martin, John, Docherty, Dorrans, Candeias, Miller, Murphy, Morelos.

Subs: Alnwick, Alves, Hodson, Goss, Halliday, O’Halloran, Cummings.

4 minutes ago, SteveC said:

RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, McCrorie, Martin, John, Docherty, Dorrans, Candeias, Miller, Murphy, Morelos.

Subs: Alnwick, Alves, Hodson, Goss, Halliday, O’Halloran, Cummings.

I guess Cummings will be away at the end of the season.