Rangers 4 Dundee 0 (Miller, Morelos, Murphy, Candeias)

31 minutes ago, SteveC said:

RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, McCrorie, Martin, John, Docherty, Dorrans, Candeias, Miller, Murphy, Morelos.

Subs: Alnwick, Alves, Hodson, Goss, Halliday, O’Halloran, Cummings.

Why Miller?  I don't know how fit Dorrans or McCrorie are, but surely they're a better fit in the midfield than Miller? If not, I just don't understand our system at all now.  I've got my head in my hands here and the game hasn't kicked off yet.  That's not a good feeling.

Come on Rangers (he says squinting through the fingers covering his face).

31 minutes ago, pete said:

I guess Cummings will be away at the end of the season.

Difficult to say, despite being sparsely used he's getting more game time than he did at Forest I suppose. But if it comes down to him or Morelos up front I see no way he can dislodge Morelos.

11 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Why Miller?  I don't know how fit Dorrans or McCrorie are, but surely they're a better fit in the midfield than Miller? If not, I just don't understand our system at all now.  I've got my head in my hands here and the game hasn't kicked off yet.  That's not a good feeling.

Come on Rangers (he says squinting through the fingers covering his face).

Murty is just going with his usual formation and fitting players in there that he thinks will make it work. It might but I'm with you on this one Gaffer and I don't think it will either.

10 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Difficult to say, despite being sparsely used he's getting more game time than he did at Forest I suppose. But if it comes down to him or Morelos up front I see no way he can dislodge Morelos.

I completely agree that he can't replace Morelos, but why I should he not starting ahead of Miller.  In fact, why is Miller starting ahead of anyone else in the squad?  If we still need Miller ahead of others, does that mean he's getting a new deal?

10 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I completely agree that he can't replace Morelos, but why I should he not starting ahead of Miller.  In fact, why is Miller starting ahead of anyone else in the squad?  If we still need Miller ahead of others, does that mean he's getting a new deal?

I would have him in ahead of Miller for this game. But I don't pick the team Murty does so he's the only man who could answer the question why. 

Hearts 2 up against Aberdeen

And Hibs now a goal down....

iI know these are not games involving us and I wish that they weren't important enough to put on a Rangers' match thread - but I am presuming that they are

Edited by SteveC