New manager rumours

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

IbroxNoise is about as reliable as a chocolate fireguard.

I have removed the link for review but I believe Admin would prefer no links from that website.

2 minutes ago, pete said:

I have removed the link for review but I believe Admin would prefer no links from that website.

Unsurprising. They just go with headlines and make the rest up, from what I gather.

On 30 April 2018 at 22:03, ian1964 said:

Am I the only one who has sympathy for Murty? the guy was asked to take over and is now getting slaughtered! I don't think that is right, I have to say I don't think he should get the job, however the guys has done his best and doesn't deserve the amount of attacks he is receiving! I actually think we should be thanking him for taking this on!.

Also, does he still have a future at Rangers? he has always said he will continue with the youths after this but is he now a target for so much abuse can he just go back to the youths and carry on after all this? I do hope so.

He has had to take over first team duties twice thro not fault of his own.

Edited by RANGERRAB

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

He has had to take over first team duties twice thro not fault of his own.

Correct! it is a shame he is the target of abuse for what is happening!.

He comes across as a decent guy and has helped us out in this bad period, no need to slate the guy, IMO.

8 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Am I the only one who has sympathy for Murty? the guy was asked to take over and is now getting slaughtered! I don't think that is right, I have to say I don't think he should get the job, however the guys has done his best and doesn't deserve the amount of attacks he is receiving! I actually think we should be thanking him for taking this on!.

Also, does he still have a future at Rangers? he has always said he will continue with the youths after this but is he now a target for so much abuse can he just go back to the youths and carry on after all this? I do hope so.

You can certainly judge his managerial and leadership qualities but I don't think it's either productive or constructive to lay the blame for another failed season on someone who never actually sought the job. As for hurling abuse at Murty, that's contemptible.

Edited by Bill

He definitely  doesn’t deserve abuse.  He never asked to be thrust into this situation but, for the good of the club, he has done so twice.  He should be commended for stepping up when someone was needed.

He does, however, still deserve criticism where due.