New manager rumours

18 minutes ago, pete said:

Yes but they missed the biggest trick. We didn't die and they know we are on their tails. The one thing you get when you know you are in an unwarranted pole position. A sore neck watching behind you.

Unwarranted is a great word for it. If you watch them against any other team in the league, they're decent, but hardly world class. When they play us though, they go all out to embarass us. Rodgers had a cheek to accuse any other team of only upping their game in the big matches. Hamilton held them to 1-1 for most of a half FFS, before they managed a winner.

10 minutes ago, craig said:

So when Gerrard knocks us back will Jimmy Nic become the new permanent manager ? :ninja:

I got cold shivers just typing that, and not in a good way....

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, craig said:

So when Gerrard knocks us back will Jimmy Nic become the new permanent manager ? :ninja:

I got cold shivers just typing that, and not in a good way....

Aslong as we beat Kilmarnock I see no reason why not....................:drink:

5 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Sutton has tweeted that “Stevie G may have some news...” tonight 

If Sutton is saying that then it will be Gerrard removing himself from contention.  Sutton hates ANY positive news about Rangers, so wouldn't be overly keen on confirming his appointment.