What's Happened to the Jukebox Thread?

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

In memory of the genius that was Stuart Adamson - GBNF. Best song to come out of Scotland IMHO 

I've seen the Skids a few times over the last 3 years, the last time was in Southend and Richard Jobson also appeared at the Pete Shelley memorial at the RAH. I also saw Big Country with the guy out of the Alarm Mike Peters on vocals and Stuart Adamson's son on guitar but that was a few years back. Happy days!!! I'm sure i will see them again when this is all over !!!

4 hours ago, CammyF said:

Yeah seen BC and Skids double bill last December, still decent gigs without SA, but his influence on both bands so evident. 

Definitely. Good that they keep on going. Was tempted by the Damned original line up gigs next year but at £75 i might give it a miss, I paid only a little more for a day pass to the Download festival to see Maiden etc!!!

7 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Definitely. Good that they keep on going. Was tempted by the Damned original line up gigs next year but at £75 i might give it a miss, I paid only a little more for a day pass to the Download festival to see Maiden etc!!!

Yeah I looked at The Damned as well but will probably give it a miss. Back in the day (15 years ago), we had a wee Gersnet night out at The Damned in Glasgow with Smalce and 8Ball (older members will remember them). 

40 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Yeah I looked at The Damned as well but will probably give it a miss. Back in the day (15 years ago), we had a wee Gersnet night out at The Damned in Glasgow with Smalce and 8Ball (older members will remember them). 

Sounds a good night out, wished I was still up there!!