Investment apparently being announced tomorrow

32 minutes ago, boabie said:

I'd say Steve that it depends on which of our defences turns up. I didn't see too many problems v the sheep.

McCrorie won't be in front of the defence on Sunday and Hibs have scored a few more against us than the sheep.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

McCrorie won't be in front of the defence on Sunday and Hibs have scored a few more against us than the sheep.

On the one hand they've won all 7 home games in 2017 (4 have been against the top 6) scoring at least 2 every time.

On the one hand they couldn't score against Aberdeen and needed an undeserved penalty to score against Hearts. Could be the wheels have finally fallen off and they've lost their swagger so we've caught them at a good time. We certainly have more to play for.

Even their own support don't think they have a hope of scoring 6 with no reply. They're banking on the benefactors who already handed them 3 points to get them into Europe by beating Motherwell.

Funny situation, wonder what would have happened if Motherwell winning would have kept us out of Europe rather than hubz. Even their own grunting support would likely have viewed that as an acceptable result.

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

On the one hand they've won all 7 home games in 2017 (4 have been against the top 6) scoring at least 2 every time.

On the one hand they couldn't score against Aberdeen and needed an undeserved penalty to score against Hearts. Could be the wheels have finally fallen off and they've lost their swagger so we've caught them at a good time. We certainly have more to play for.

But how have they done in 2018 ? :ninja::D

16 minutes ago, Bill said:

Now now, it's only been a little over 4 months xDxD

:D  I don't blame you at all.  in the old days, we used to write cheques every day.  That was all that kept reminding me.

Edited by SteveC