The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

4 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Yep. Another embarrassing link given there was talk of a warchest for Gerrard only a couple weeks ago.

Worth noting that Collins would be 35 by the time the league starts too.  

It's only a link. Over 90% of such won't get any further.

2 hours ago, buster. said:

It's only a link. Over 90% of such won't get any further.

I know I didn’t mean that I think it’s true, just that it’s an embarassing link whether true or not

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's in The Sun.  As such, it's not embarrassing at all because it's just made up bollocks by wannabe journalists.

while agreeing about the Sun....Andy Devlin seems to get a lot of things right......I think we feed him from time to time

9 hours ago, ian1964 said:

RANGERS are eyeing a move for ex-West Ham defender James Collins.

The Welshman, 34, is out of contract after being freed by the Premier League side.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2696670/rangers-steven-gerrard-west-ham-hero-james-collins/

you know when he was released the other day i thought to myself "we;ll be linked with him",  just like the john mcginn link weeks ago i expect this to filed under pish

After rejecting our second bit, it is said in today's SundayMail (methinks), that we are going back with a thrid one ... and there is no interest in James Collins.

AFAIK, Brighton want 3m and we started off with 1.5 and 2m. But that's all hearsay at best. Brighton have signed another CB though, possibly want to finance that deal ... then again, they get EPL dosh and don't need every odd pound from Rangers.

Spoke to my mate yesterday who is a massive seagulls fan , and they really rate this boy , don't know why considering hes only played 8 games , however the talk down there seems to be he will come to us , just need to get the price to around £2.5 million.

The other thing he told me was the reason they are signing center halves is because they believe Dunk is going to be the subject of a bid from Liverpool , figures getting bandied about are ...........£40 million, the EPL is mental

Edited by rbr

24 minutes ago, rbr said:

Spoke to my mate yesterday who is a massive seagulls fan , and they really rate this boy , don't know why considering hes only played 8 games , however the talk down there seems to be he will come to us , just need to get the price to around £2.5 million.

The other thing he told me was the reason they are signing center halves is because they believe Dunk is going to be the subject of a bid from Liverpool , figures getting bandied about are ...........£40 million, the EPL is mental

Our money won't go far dealing with EPL clubs and players.