The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

32 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Perhaps make it clear, @RTB2004, what your source is -- I don't want to click on an unsavoury links... 

This post will self destruct in 15 minutes..................tick

Edited by buster.

4 minutes ago, buster. said:

Rousseau on a Monday morning with Ted's savoury sausages.

This post will self destruct in 15 minutes..................

I almost clicked them before I realised where they went...

giphy.gif

Content from other media can also be quoted in full as long as the source link is retained.

You can also hover over links to see where they take you before clicking (especially useful with regard to possible phishing emails).

28 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Perhaps make it clear, @RTB2004, what your source is -- I don't want to click on an unsavoury links... 

If you move your cursor over the link, it will tell you: Scottish Sun. If you use a smartphone, you'll have to wait for smart people like me posting the article :ph34r: (almost like x-mas!!!!)

LOAN FROM ROME

Rangers target Umar Sadiq with Roma striker on Steven Gerrard’s radar for loan move

The Nigerian forward was loaned out for the second half of last season, scoring five goals in 13 games for Dutch side NAC Breda

NIGERIAN striker Umar Sadiq is on Steven Gerrard’s transfer radar for Rangers.

SunSport understands the AS Roma youngster is a potential loan target for the new Ibrox boss.

Sadiq spent the second half of last season on loan with Dutch side NAC Breda, where he netted five goals in 13 games.

Roma paid Spezia £2million for the 6ft 4in 21-year-old in 2016 and he scored two goals in six Serie A games before loan spells with Bologna and Torino.

Breda have an option to take Sadiq — who scored four goals for Nigeria at the 2016 Olympics in Rio — for next season, but nothing has been decided yet.

Gerrard knows he has to beef up his front options, with Alfredo Morelos his only recognised striker.

ason Cummings has returned to Nottingham Forest following a loan spell, while Kenny Miller has been axed.

Mexican dud Eduardo Herrera has been told to find another club, with two years left of his deal.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2765466/rangers-steven-gerrard-roma-striker-umar-sadiq-transfer-radar-light-blues/

... sounds like something straight from HITC, but there you go.  The lad looks a bit like a darker version of TA Flo

6 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

If you move your cursor over the link, it will tell you: Scottish Sun.

That's what I did. 

I was on my way to clicking when I saw the where it went. 

I then gave a quick shudder and moved my cursor away. 

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

That's what I did. 

I was on my way to clicking when I saw the where it went. 

I then gave a quick shudder and moved my cursor away. 

No bother. Some hardened soul like me or ian will C&P the article soon enough, to spare you the trouble and the DR, Sun et al some clicks ...