The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

I’ve watched a compilation of Sadiq Umar from last season and tbh he looks very average. Good technique, fast and good at linking up but not a goal scorer and not good at heading despite his height. 

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

I’ve watched a compilation of Sadiq Umar from last season and tbh he looks very average. Good technique, fast and good at linking up but not a goal scorer and not good at heading despite his height. 

Decent goals to games ratio at NAC Breda last year and might get even more out of him in a dominant side. I'm really eager to see if we're going to be continuing with the lone striker strategy. Not the Liverpool way but who knows what Gerrard will have in mind.

STEVEN GERRARD’S hopes of landing Harry Wilson have suffered a major setback with Fulham and Huddersfield both reportedly ready to pay £7million to land him on a permanent deal.

New Rangers boss Gerrard hopes to sign the Welsh winger on a season-long loan deal.

Gerrard knows the 21-year-old well after watching him progress through the Anfield youth ranks.

But his hopes of getting him to Ibrox could be killed off if Liverpool decide to cash in on the youngster.

Fulham and Huddersfield are both prepared to pay up to £7m for Wilson, according to the Daily Mirror.

Aston Villa and Leeds have also been closely watching his situation.

Will Liverpool want to lose him permanently though?

2 hours ago, DMAA said:

I just read a NAC forum and there are a bit mixed reactions. Some say let the diver go and others say NAC should do their best to hold him. Seemingly NAC have an option to loan him for another year. They are all agreed that he dives a lot. They also said he started well but seemed to get really clumsy as the season went on. 

You can guarantee that the scummy mhedia here will be all over this perceived diving before he has even played a minute of football for us, and therefore will be getting yellow carded for diving for any foul committed against him.

If someone has that type of reputation, we cannot afford to bring him to our club due to the state/bias of our referees. Its the same as signing Ryan Jack - the perceived hardman - who has had 3 or 4 red cards in a handful of games for us. The fact most were rescinded doesnt matter, it cost us points. 

3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Decent goals to games ratio at NAC Breda last year and might get even more out of him in a dominant side. I'm really eager to see if we're going to be continuing with the lone striker strategy. Not the Liverpool way but who knows what Gerrard will have in mind.

It’s less impressive when you see the videos. His goals weren’t impressive, at least 1 was a penalty and the other two I saw were gift wrapped. 

20 hours ago, DMAA said:

I also watched a couple of youtube videos of him and wasn't impressed at all, but what do we know?

15 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

You can guarantee that the scummy mhedia here will be all over this perceived diving before he has even played a minute of football for us, and therefore will be getting yellow carded for diving for any foul committed against him.

If someone has that type of reputation, we cannot afford to bring him to our club due to the state/bias of our referees. Its the same as signing Ryan Jack - the perceived hardman - who has had 3 or 4 red cards in a handful of games for us. The fact most were rescinded doesnt matter, it cost us points. 

Hit the nail on the head....

Really is a sad/terrible state of affairs.  Ryan Jack is the perfect example....1 red card @ Aberdeen compared to 4 at Rangers!!!