The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

2 minutes ago, Darthter said:

Hit the nail on the head....

Really is a sad/terrible state of affairs.  Ryan Jack is the perfect example....1 red card @ Aberdeen compared to 4 at Rangers!!!

Umar Sadiq looks like he's not a natural goalscorer, but he looks strong, quick and likes to run in behind. It looks like he creates the space for headers, wins them, but is not the most clinical with them. 

He's got good feet, and good reactions, though.

8 minutes ago, Dave M609 said:

Sky Sports are reporting a fee has been agreed for Katic and some Croatian feed is reporting he has also passed a medical

Being reported by some others now too. I very much doubt the medical bit is true but hopefully the fee being agreed is. Just this morning we were being mocked by another Celtic blog because they had a senior source at the Croatian club rubbishing it. These bloggers really need to give it a rest and Newsnow needs to stop them showing up in the Rangers feed!

4 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Being reported by some others now too. I very much doubt the medical bit is true but hopefully the fee being agreed is. Just this morning we were being mocked by another Celtic blog because they had a senior source at the Croatian club rubbishing it. These bloggers really need to give it a rest and Newsnow needs to stop them showing up in the Rangers feed!

Take that back it seems his agent has been tweeting he’s passed a medical in Manchester without mentioning him by name

Quite encouraging after reading this morning from one of the clickabait websites that Gerrard was jetting out to Russia to watch Kari Arnason :laugh2:

Yes, the same 35 year old Arnason who Aberdeen just released after only 16 starts last season and who was in the papers a few days ago saying he’s had enough of British football :laugh2:

18 minutes ago, DMAA said:

That annoys the hell out of me too. I guess it's just because the word 'Rangers' appears somewhere in the title/article - but it also shows how obsessed that lot can be about us!

I've clicked on a couple of them before and went to blogs that have more articles about Rangers on them, than Celtic - it even had the tagline "Obsessed With Celtic" along the top of the page, without a hint of irony. That would be hilarious, if it wasn't so sad.