The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

I couldn't comment on their general quality but whatever it may be in this instance it's nothing but an opinion piece on facts. Both Goldson and Katic have been signed and there are suggestions from many sources that the Skrtel deal may be back on.

What's unrealistic about that?

Hardly. Anywhere you look you will find that's his estimated wage. Fenerbahçe made it into the top 20 richest clubs in 2014 and along with Galtasaray are the only clubs outside the top 5 leagues to make it into that list.

"but with a cash deal for the Colombian striker, could Rangers be looking at using part of that fee to help fund the Slovakian’s wages?"

We're also going to sell Windass to Lazio and use the cash to fund Fernando Torres' £60k per week wages.

See how easy it is?

I couldn't comment on their general quality but whatever it may be in this instance it's nothing but an opinion piece on facts. Both Goldson and Katic have been signed and there are suggestions from many sources that the Skrtel deal may be back on.

Do you think we would provide such an unbalance in the squad I terms of wages for someone who is going to be here for what 2 years or something with no resale value. If he wants 20k a week then sure. 50+ then jog on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

4 Lads Had a Dream retweeted this - I'm more likely to believe 4 Lads than IN.

Edited by TheUKCrazyhorse
Fixed Twitter link

Nothing against Ibrox Noise but all they effectively are is a news aggregator who post short stories to get hits and ad clicks.

There's no inside knowledge there - if you want that then 4LHAD and TRO are your best bet.  If you want quality analysis then you don't go further than us or FF. :whistle:

It is worth noting though that even 4LHAD might not always be correct all the time either.

Halliday/Holt's agent on Twitter last night saying their claim about the manager meeting his clients yesterday isn't true.

26 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Nothing against Ibrox Noise but all they effectively are is a news aggregator who post short stories to get hits and ad clicks.

There's no inside knowledge there - if you want that then 4LHAD and TRO are your best bet.  If you want quality analysis then you don't go further than us or FF. :whistle:

It's an interesting development that would seem to have the general OK from the club to filter news/info through these sources and let the various MSM generally flounder with second hand delivery, other than the occasional Andy Devlin/Scottish Sun piece.

On one hand you'd have thought it might be more financialy beneficial to do it via an RTV daily update/newsdesk or at least work it into an official channel but then perhaps there is more benefits in establishing a third way of getting news out. One that is generally trusted and is empathetic with other Rangers fans.

It's not CQN like but it seems like a step towards it.