The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

9 minutes ago, buster. said:

If Miller gets the Livingston gig (player/manager) would we want to do business with him or could it help make 'the fuss' die down.

Jesus is Miller on Death Row? He is appealing a verdict he feels is wrong not murdering the tea lady.

1 minute ago, pete said:

Jesus is Miller on Death Row? He is appealing a verdict he feels is wrong not murdering the tea lady.

The way he was talking on the radio on Saturday indicated that once the affair had been put to bed, a media splash on his side of the story that he believes his character to have been defamed'.

14 minutes ago, Dave M609 said:

No links or anything to this, just noticing seven Sporting Lisbon players have terminated their contracts. one that sticks out, Bas Dost, how good a signing would he be if we could get him.

They're all out of our league. 

7 minutes ago, Dave M609 said:

I know mate, they will go to clubs with a lot more money than us. I would love a striker like Dost tho, crackin big centre forward

Good target-man, but does nothing else. He needs the whole team built around him. 

I was reading about how he actually does nothing -- coaches instruction -- but stay in the box. The rest of the team have to play for him, and supply him only. 

It works well, but it's very unique.

6 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Good target-man, but does nothing else. He needs the whole team built around him. 

I was reading about how he actually does nothing -- coaches instruction -- but stay in the box. The rest of the team have to play for him, and supply him only. 

It works well, but it's very unique.

You can see Dost's level the few times he has played for Holland. He can't hack it at the top level. He may be okay for Scottish football though.

Not even sure why we are speaking about Dost at all.  No way will he be coming to Rangers, so pointless talking about him in this thread.

Yep... I really have become SBS :roflmao: