The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

5 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Some whispered talk about a loan of 24-year old Saido Berainho of relegated Stoke, who shot to fame with WBA a couple of seasons ago.

I suppose that trouble maker will end up somewhere but I really hope it's not Rangers.

Just now, der Berliner said:

Methinks Holt is on their shopping list ... and it would sure be a good move for him. (Hence he is not on his way to Spain)

... and Wallace?

35 minutes ago, Bill said:

I suppose that trouble maker will end up somewhere but I really hope it's not Rangers.

A player who has been off the rails for sometime, and who has shown none of his early form  with the Albion. 

File under "Rehabilitation required". 

Acquisition, even on loan, would represent a gamble on hope over experience. 

Edited by Uilleam

40 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Some whispered talk about a loan of 24-year old Saido Berainho of relegated Stoke, who shot to fame with WBA a couple of seasons ago.

Naw, just No.

High wage and potential to be a combination of another Barton/Pena like f**k-up.

52 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

You just can't see SG signing any player who is not up to the job, not obsessed to succeed.

23 minutes ago, Bill said:

... and Wallace?

I can't say for sure, but did SG not say that he wants Wallace in the team ... IF he solves his issues with the club. The suspension fee challenge stuff?

Re Berainho ... I have no idea about his off-field antics. Had him as a 3rd choice striker for ages in my Fantasy League sides and he delivered constantly with goals and assists. Sometimes people get off the boil and need  some guideance. Which is just my thoughts. I just posted that rumour and am not for or against going for him (from what I know).

Edited by der Berliner

Just now, der Berliner said:

I can't say for sure, but did SG not say that he wants Wallace in the team ... IF he solves his issues with the club. The suspension fee challenge stuff?

I'd guess that the club (inc. SG) would always say that at this stage in the ongoing 'Wallace process'.

I think it means diddly squat.