The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

15 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Wonder whether we'll take a closer look at these Croats in months to come. They look quite competent footballers ... which is no surprise.

Definitely a market to keep an eye on and one where there will generally be more value for money than England.

15 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Wonder whether we'll take a closer look at these Croats in months to come. They look quite competent footballers ... which is no surprise.

I would have a scout watching the left-back of Schkupi as well. He was really good until he got injured.

2 hours ago, pete said:

I would have a scout watching the left-back of Schkupi as well. He was really good until he got injured.

Funnily enough, my brother said the same thing. He reckoned we'd be better buying him, switching Flanagan to right-back and drop Tav...

Which seems unkind on Tav, although I did think he was a bit of a liability last night. Personally I think he'd make a better winger, than a full back.

5 minutes ago, TheUKCrazyhorse said:

Funnily enough, my brother said the same thing. He reckoned we'd be better buying him, switching Flanagan to right-back and drop Tav...

Which seems unkind on Tav, although I did think he was a bit of a liability last night. Personally I think he'd make a better winger, than a full back.

There was a point in the second half last night when Tav looked more like Captain Chaos than a fullback. He’s about the last of Warburton’s men and needs to up his defensive game big time if he’s to have a future at Ibrox

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

There was a point in the second half last night when Tav looked more like Captain Chaos than a fullback. He’s about the last of Warburton’s men and needs to up his defensive game big time if he’s to have a future at Ibrox

100% agree. I think he was lucky last night that Osijek weren't more clinical going forward, or he could've been punished for his sloppiness.