The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

2 minutes ago, RTB2004 said:

I'm not the guy in the video. I paid him £16.90 to have it made. Worth every single penny.

You don't have to pretend not to be,............. I'll protect you from Bill  ;)3 :D

2 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Claudio Yacob is a DM/CM, 31-years old Argentinian, who has played in England for ages (with WBA since 2012) ... and he's a freebie.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/claudio-yacob/profil/spieler/45330

Someone to floor Edouard, Sinclair, and Griffiths ...

BTW, might give us the chance to move Coulibaly a little more forward?

Personally don't think Coulibaly is skillful enough to move further forward.  Ryan Jack better suited to that role if that is the need.  Despite the delightful turn Coulibaly made on the weekend in the 2nd half.

At this stage with EL qualification a real possibility and shaping up for a good title challenge I would be looking for at least 3 times as much to let him go and maybe not even then. He's contracted for another 3 years, there is no need to rush to cash in.

Just now, JFK-1 said:

At this stage with EL qualification a real possibility and shaping up for a good title challenge I would be looking for at least 3 times as much to let him go and maybe not even then. He's contracted for another 3 years, there is no need to rush to cash in.

as long as he keeps his head in the game this time and doesn't lose focus like the end of last season but i agree.

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

If we can pinpoint a suitable replacement, I don't think we're in a position to turn down £4-5m.

I don't think it's so much turning it down as just saving it for another more convenient time. I'm confident this is going to keep on happening every window and he can only become a more rounded more experienced player increasing in value. Consider it money in the bank which just isn't available at this point but accumulating interest.