The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

Worth noting too that he had already agreed terms with Ipswich but called it off when Rangers came in because he's a boyhood fan.

I imagine Katic, Worrall and even Goldson will learn from him and you have to wonder if there's the possibility of him becoming a defensive coach when he retires. 

Yeah McCauley will be good in terms of experience for our centre half's, he will be able to play in reserve games as well won't he, if that's the case it will be good for the youngsters as well, as you say he is a boyhood fan, win win for us if the outlay isn't that big.

We have a good squad now, defensively we look pretty strong, I think we are still pretty light up front, but we ,may address that in January.

What is the money from the Share Issue going to fund, will that be additional transfer money, have we included the expected income from merchandise in the transfers.

GK - McGregor, Foderingham, McCrorie

DF - Tav, Flannigan, Barasic, Wallace, Goldson, Katic, Worrall, McCauley

MF - Jack, McCrorie, Arfield, Coulibally, Halliday, Ejaria, Dorrans+, Rossiter+

FW - Kent, Middleton, Candias, Grezda, Murphy+, Morelos, Sadiq, Lafferty

Does anyone know how long Rossiter and Dorrans are out, I know Murphy's season has finished

A boyhood fan. 

Why are we getting him at age 38, rather than at 16/17/18, or younger?

it's always been the same, we consistently miss out on players who would walk to Ibrox. Think Charlie Cooke, Andy Gray, John Wark, and weep. There are bucketloads more. 

Christ, we've had to buy Lafferty twice!!

3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Rossiter a week to 10 days. For the past year or so. 

At his usual rate, we should have him ready for the next OF game ... then set him on Brown's or Giffiths toes and should they ban him, he'll probably be out anyways ...

Okay, I locked my cynical self away again.

7 hours ago, der Berliner said:

At his usual rate, we should have him ready for the next OF game ... then set him on Brown's or Giffiths toes and should they ban him, he'll probably be out anyways ...

SFA would ban him for a week to 10 days.