Steven Gerrard is the new Rangers manager

Interesting times.

Back in March 2015 I said we needed to employ some Patience and Realism , any of it quickly evaporated.

Whilst exciting, we need some more of that particular P&R and it'd be good if Gerrard himself came out and asked for it, even if indirectly.

4 minutes ago, Frankie said:

There's no doubt this appointment is a risk.  But it's a bold one, it's imaginative and also has lots of positives.

Only time will tell how well it works but if anyone says they're not excited by it, then they're not being honest with you.

Whilst those doubts were based on reason, we now have to forget them and get fully behind the appointment.

Even I'm fairly excited :thup:

Edited by buster.

He’s a very likeable guy and knows how to handle a press conference or interview. Even if the press don’t like us they’ll definitely like him. 

I’m happy to welcome Gerrard to Rangers but I’ll get excited only when we know where the money is coming from to allow her m to make a real difference.

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

I’m happy to welcome Gerrard to Rangers but I’ll get excited only when we know where the money is coming from to allow her m to make a real difference.

I'd say it'll be more important how he spends it.

Wasting piles of cash in football is easy, spending it wisely brings relative success.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

The McInnes deal was on and then he woke up and changed his mind.

What's to say Gerrard won't do the same?

If Raman Bawbag says it's done, it's done :D