Steven Gerrard is the new Rangers manager

In reply to 917, I thought yesterday's PC set the right tone.  There was none of the previous King hubris, no going for 55 and setting unachievable targets, other than winning games.  That will do me for starters.  For the moment I am happy to be heading off to the match knowing we have an exciting season ahead.   I do think the fans need to settle and give SG time.  I include myself in that.

Edited by Blue Moon
spelling

1 minute ago, buster. said:

Well done whoever came up with that graphic (map).

Get it tweeted far and wide.

Gersnet have far more followers than me:D.......................Frankie get it tweeted:thup:

13 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Whilst I've been critical of going for another rookie, I can't contain some feeling of overwhelming optimism and satisfaction seeing Steven Gerrard wearing our colours. That said, as a Chelsea fan, it would be greater satisfaction seeing Lampard wearing them - and I have as much knowledge of his coaching capabilities as I do Gerrard's. 

At the end of the day though, I think the tide might be changing. Gerrard wouldn't be going near us without some sort of assurances that we have some sort of plan in place. He's a smart cookie. 

I think there's a 60% chance of this blowing up John Barnes style, and 40% it going spectacularly well.  (I'm [...] being optimistic here

giphy.gif