Steven Gerrard is the new Rangers manager

2 hours ago, craig said:

True story... I was having a kick about in a Bermuda at my local club (also Goater’s club)... he was on my team and I scored with my weaker left foot in small goals from a tight angle and Goater turns to me and says “can you show me how to do that” :D

Shaun’s a very likable guy

He was asking about the complex choreography of your goal celebration.

45 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Fast forward to 7min.

Who was that idiot suggesting we need to buy 15 or 16 players?!?  How can someone be a pundit with utter nonsense like that?!?

9 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

If he want to get anywhere near the tims next season we need pretty much a whole new team.

With opinions like that, you should easily get a job as a pundit for the BBC.  Or are you that guy in the BT sport clip above?

42 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

With opinions like that, you should easily get a job as a pundit for the BBC.  Or are you that guy in the BT sport clip above?

Firstly, that guy is Stephen Craigan. I would have thought anyone with any interest in Scottish football would know who he is. 

Secondly, the tims have been schooling us all season without breaking sweat. Who in our team would get a game for theirs? Of course we need a new team. We're rotten.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

4 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Firstly, that guy is Stephen Craigan. I would have thought anyone with any interest in Scottish football would know who he is. 

Secondly, the tims have been schooling us all season without breaking sweat. Who in our team would get a game for theirs? Of course we need a new team. We're rotten.

Who in our team could get a lot fitter and have the scope/age to improve a great deal on what they've shown this season ?

4 minutes ago, buster. said:

Who in our team could get a lot fitter and have the scope/age to improve a great deal on what they've shown this season ?

You tell me. We certainly don't have a team of superstars just waiting for the right manager to unearth their fantastic ability. The majority of our squad are effectively useless.

1 minute ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

You tell me. We certainly don't have a team of superstars just waiting for the right manager to unearth their fantastic ability. The majority of our squad are effectively useless.

Tav

John

McCrorie

Docherty

Jack

Murphy

Rossiter

Windass

Morelos

Candeias

Then there are some of the youngsters like Middleton, Barjonas, etc.