Steven Gerrard is the new Rangers manager

5 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

He'd like the Liverpool squad to be available but since that's not going to happen he will just have to work with what's available. If he really does have a talent for this I believe he can make this a winning team with just a handful or so good additions.

They do have the makings of a dominant SPL team but for whatever reason they only show it in spells.  The hubz think they've had a good  season yet we're ahead of them and we view it as a poor season. It's up to Gerrard to get the team performing consistently.

Hibs are at a level where if they entered the very first qualifer in the Europa League they'd likely get trounced in both legs. I couldn't care less what they consider a good or bad season.

Ross McCrorie aside, I don't see a single player worthy of wearing our shirt.

On 5/8/2018 at 22:10, Gonzo79 said:

I watched tonight's game in a pub full of Hearts fans.  They are rather perplexed that Ian Cathro's arrival at Tynecastle was greeted by bad press but Gerrard's arrival at Ibrox has been greeted by good press.

I just smiled.

Of course Cathro's arrival was actually greeted by good press from journalists and cynicism from players and ex-players. The media bought into Cathro being some kind of new super-coach despite the lack of evidence to back that up. With Gerrard the media has been largely negative and dismissive however players and ex-players have been largely positive and open to him. Now that might be because players and ex-players stick together and didn't fancy someone with Cathro's background getting one of 'their' jobs, or it might be because they know and understand the workings of a team and dressing room better than journalists.