New sponsor/ investor rumour

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

£6m from this share issue.
£11m from season tickets (according to the Record last season).
£3.3m from Hummel (assuming that the money is split over 3 years).
£5m roughly from shirt sales (estimating here).

That's £25.3m before Europa league, TV money and the sale of players.

Our Annual report up to 30 June 2017 said:

Season ticket income of £13.6 million was recognised during the year to 30 June 2017 based on sales of 43,253 season tickets (2016: £9.5 million from 37,481).

https://rangers.co.uk/club/investor-centre/shareholder-centre/reports-accounts/

I would expect that ST will go well with Gerrard coming in et al. Some of that will sure go to pay the running costs etc.. Methinks we have secured some bank facility now too, but even IF we would be running at a loss, it will be at a generous level and hardly break into double figure millions? If the share issue actually cuts the loans so far, the "debt" will be reduced or kept at the same level.

I would also expect that the board assumes that risking a bit of debt now - with whomever - is a worthwhile experience if we can secure European football at the end of next season or the season after next. And by that I mean CL football. One entry into the group phase will erase all debt with a few quid to spare. A long way still, but not an astronomical unit away.

£6 million is not near enough to build a wining team looks like another smoke and mirrors job ,you pay out peanuts Dave you get monkey's 
Who said anything about the money raised from thr share issue being our transfer kitty?

People jumping to conclusions as per usual.

2 hours ago, ian1964 said:

£6m from this share issue.
£11m from season tickets (according to the Record last season).
£3.3m from Hummel (assuming that the money is split over 3 years).
£5m roughly from shirt sales (estimating here).

That's £25.3m before Europa league, TV money and the sale of players.

You're probably a bit light on season ticket income but over-estimating/double counting shirt sales.

However you should remember that our costs before purchase of players and depreciation were £30m in 16/17 and  costs increased by £3.5m in the first half of 17/18, so presumably £7m for the full year.

£6m isn't going to go far.

2 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

You're probably a bit light on season ticket income but over-estimating/double counting shirt sales.

However you should remember that our costs before purchase of players and depreciation were £30m in 16/17 and  costs increased by £3.5m in the first half of 17/18, so presumably £7m for the full year.

£6m isn't going to go far.

i doubt if it will cover Gerrards contract

41 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

A NOMAD isn't needed for anything other than a company listed on the AIM market last time I looked we weren't on AIM.

There isn't going to be another Public issue of shares in RIFC plc it would be a pointless and futile exercise, a NOMAD is a total irrelevance to RIFC plc.

I believe you are being deliberately obtuse, there I leave it.

1 minute ago, alskoosher said:

I believe you are being deliberately obtuse, there I leave it.

You're the one being obtuse bringing in the red herrings of  a NOMAD and Public Issues when they are currently utterly a total irrelevance given our current situation.

6 hours ago, alskoosher said:

Isn't the proposed issue a rights issue for selected existing shareholders enabling purchase of future share issues shares at a discount.

Isn't a NOMAD and all that goes with it required for any public offering ?

1 hour ago, rbr said:

No he's being 100% accurate 

Yes I was being 100% accurate.