New sponsor/ investor rumour

4 minutes ago, alskoosher said:

Yes I was being 100% accurate.

Surely you can see that your the mentioning of a NOMAD and public offering in your original post could be read as you suggesting we needed a NOMAD ?  Maybe you didn't mean that but it's more than just a tad plausible for other forum members to take that as your meaning.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

To be honest, all the rumours about Red Bull and Michelle Moan were quite clearly just a re-hash of old fake news.

For this press conference? After all, two places have been vacated and the amount of investment talk is probably a bit too much smoke for there not being a spark somewhere.

Aye but we've heard it all before.  If it was pre-internet we wouldn't be subjected to all this crap but people insist on their 5 minutes of fame, so it'll probably happen again before the Winter transfer window.

6 hours ago, trublusince1982 said:

People need to get where we are at. Any team using hummel strips doesnt have a big market pull. There is zero chance we can get £5m+ for naming rights etc. Brands dont want to be associates with us the same way they used to. Bluechip is put off by the religious angle. Not many companies want to be seen to align their products with white British protestants. We need success to be a pull. Its catch 22

Trust me, the  major players wanted in, Adidas in particular but the timing of the termination of the existing deal meant it was not possible. PS I find   your comments on  religion and race are the kind of comments you would find on message boards  from the other side of the city. 

4 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Our Annual report up to 30 June 2017 said:

Season ticket income of £13.6 million was recognised during the year to 30 June 2017 based on sales of 43,253 season tickets (2016: £9.5 million from 37,481).

https://rangers.co.uk/club/investor-centre/shareholder-centre/reports-accounts/

I would expect that ST will go well with Gerrard coming in et al. Some of that will sure go to pay the running costs etc.. Methinks we have secured some bank facility now too, but even IF we would be running at a loss, it will be at a generous level and hardly break into double figure millions? If the share issue actually cuts the loans so far, the "debt" will be reduced or kept at the same level.

I would also expect that the board assumes that risking a bit of debt now - with whomever - is a worthwhile experience if we can secure European football at the end of next season or the season after next. And by that I mean CL football. One entry into the group phase will erase all debt with a few quid to spare. A long way still, but not an astronomical unit away.

I’ll have a pint of what you’re drinking dB. We are running at a loss. We are nowhere near the CL group phase.  Our bank facility is equivalent to a crisis loan. I saw on another post we were a ‘white British Protestant club’.  Folk need to wake up and smell the coffee. We need money. Go figure. 

3 hours ago, craig said:

Surely you can see that your the mentioning of a NOMAD and public offering in your original post could be read as you suggesting we needed a NOMAD ?  Maybe you didn't mean that but it's more than just a tad plausible for other forum members to take that as your meaning.

No I was pretty clear between a rights issue here which is private and a public issue. which is of course self explanatory and requires a nomad and a listing.