[FT] Hibernian 5 - 5 Rangers (Tavernier 25, Rossiter 27, Alves 40, Holt 55; Windass 68)

6 hours ago, buster. said:

Behind or ahead of curves are subjective or semi-objective judgements that don't actually mean much.

We are where we are and given the amount of change wrt personel both on and off the pitch that is about to be triggered, it's difficult to know where we'll be in a few months and the timescales involved regards performance.

For AJ, he needs to ensure that the club is run properly and there is no more institutional failure at any level.

You'd imagine Sundays game will be difficult but it's not that easy to read. A week ago, I'd have said we weren't getting anything from the fixture but now after Hibs scoring one penalty in 180 minutes (away from home), the Lennon tirade against his players, their chance of second place gone, Boyle unlikely to play, our resilience at Aberdeen, Bates back in defence and one penalty goal conceded in 180 minutes........ I'd say we have a chance of taking something.....BUT.....we need to start the game well and not let them swarm all over us and get an early goal.

It's up to Jimmy Nicholl to get the message accross before the game (not at HT) that we have to react professionally to any adversity or losing an early goal.

Frankie makes a very relevant point about the amout of players that will probably be featuring in their last match for Rangers, the same goes for Hibs and possibly both dug-outs. How that will effect the game, we'll have to wait and see.

Can't say I'm not glad the season isn't finishing.

That last line is causing me problems.........too much for my auld heid!...one too many negatives?

6 minutes ago, SteveC said:

That last line is causing me problems.........too much for my auld heid!...one too many negatives?

I wouldn't know if I've not been able to successfully not portray the point I wanted to make :whistle:

I think I've probably got the flu.

32 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:
2 hours ago, Bill said:
He’s trying to coerce the Hibs board into giving him funds this summer 

For players or his wages though......

He's been threatening to leave if his best players are sold. No doubt his wages will be on the agenda too.