4 hours ago, aweebluesoandso said:

No matter how good Gerrard is, which i hope and pray he's very good, nothing will change unless the club challenges the refereeing general incompetence and blatant cheating like today, against us next season.

The referee wasn't good today mate but our guys acting like total clowns didn't help.

Allan not being sent off was the only one I'd reckon affected the result.

Yet again we beat ourselves.

4 hours ago, aweebluesoandso said:

No matter how good Gerrard is, which i hope and pray he's very good, nothing will change unless the club challenges the refereeing general incompetence and blatant cheating like today, against us next season.

Our ineptitude has nothing to do with poor refereeing. 

23 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Our ineptitude has nothing to do with poor refereeing. 

Our ineptitude is compounded by bad and cheating referees, highlighted by Wednesday nights poor refereeing, by giving Aberdeen an early penalty that was clearly shown Morelos got the ball first. Then today's early penalty that was clearly just a fool committed outside the box and the Hivs player throwing himself into the penalty box. Then letting a clear hand ball in the hivs penalty area and a blatant red card challenge by Scott Alan go, by giving a yellow instead. But our ineptitude allows refs to make these wrong decisions easy i suppose.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

I think three words sum up this season (and last): not good enough.  

I'm sure by the time the World Cup starts, we'll be missing the football but tonight, I'm just glad we'll have a few weekends without worrying about Rangers.

In mid July, it'll be "Let's go!".

I can only hope that Gerrard and McAllister don't underestimate Scottish football and sign overpriced mediocrity from England. I also hope that Andy Scoulding and his team have been using their passports in earnest.

Now transfer silly season will really get into swing.

Season's over, next season looming.

Had a look at the European games and since we enter in EL Qualification round 1, it looks like we'll face 4 rounds of game before we might enter the Group Phase. All neatly set up by UEFA to make sure the big leagues get as many participants in there as possible.

July

July 12: First qualifying round, first leg
July 19: First qualifying round, second leg 

July 26: Second qualifying round, first leg

August
August 2: Second qualifying round, second leg

August 9: Third qualifying round, first leg
August 16: Third qualifying round, second leg 

August 23: Play-off round, first leg
August 30: Play-off round, second leg

Inbetween, we'll have the World Cup, so should we attract players from there, they won't be around till late July, I would assume. That's 8 weeks from now on till the first qualifier.