Rangers abuse claim victim told to contact liquidators for compensation

7 minutes ago, StuGers said:

Without sounding too sceptical, I would like evidence that this person and conversation existed. Am I saying that the BBC would make a story up and use this as a deflection tactic whilst they seem to be idly sitting by and ignoring the scandal of 4 ongoing court cases against employees of a single club?....

Maybe.

This is all part of the ongoing media and PR war that Rangers are under constant attack from. It is fairly obvious.

As I said mate, it is more than coincidence the timing of this! and I agree why would this person just come out with it now? anonymous at that!.

This alleged complaint was allegedly raised two years ago. Yet, Mark Daly and his editors choose to sit on this for however long until the moment Torbett gets his day in court.

The brazen nature of the BBC PQ agenda against Rangers and by extension its supporters, is as cynical as anything you are likely to see.

It'll be interesting to see what, if any, response is forthcoming from the club.

27 minutes ago, StuGers said:

Without sounding too sceptical, I would like evidence that this person and conversation existed. Am I saying that the BBC would make a story up and use this as a deflection tactic whilst they seem to be idly sitting by and ignoring the scandal of 4 ongoing court cases against employees of a single club?....

Maybe.

This is all part of the ongoing media and PR war that Rangers are under constant attack from. It is fairly obvious.

It really is a sad reflection of the main stream media when someone suggests a theory as above, and it seems 100% plausible and not outwith their limits....

18 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

The club should release a statement to clarify this article, aye I know another statement but they can't ignore this!

Yep. Its an opportunity to address any issues and take initiative on this. Basically, grab the spotlight from Daly and shine it where he refuses to look. 

9 minutes ago, Darthter said:

It really is a sad reflection of the main stream media when someone suggests a theory as above, and it seems 100% plausible and not outwith their limits....

Is it Darther?

A lack of journalistic rigour may just point to the overreach of certain organisations and 'clean-up' personnel, paid, coerced or otherwise.

The parochial nature of this place never fails to deliver...

Edited by Soulsonic5791

40 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Is it Darther?

A lack of journalistic rigour may just point to the overreach of certain organisations and 'clean-up' personnel, paid, coerced or otherwise.

The parochial nature of this place never fails to deliver...

It IS a sad reflection....the media are supposed to be impartial, yet have shown over recent years that this is most certainly NOT the case, on many subjects.

Years ago, the notion that fine, upstanding media outlets would make up a story like this, would see you laughed out of town.  Now, folk tend to simply think "Meh...it's possible/probably".  The lines of truth are so blurred these days, it makes it near impossible to know what is true & what isn't.

Season ends so let's pursue Rangers in a bad light says the mhedia,get them on historical tax issue via compliance officer,highlight abuse claim by so called ST holder(why would he still support club where he alleges abuse???).

What next calling SFA/SPFL names,death penalty material, having the affront to install high profile manager, sporting integrity will have to be questioned, plus any other drummed up accusation??,I await in anticipation of their next moves:wanker::flipa: