O'Halloran pictured amongst Celtic fans at Hampden

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

We won't (nor should we) sack him but hopefully he's fined a reasonable sum and a deal done to get him out of our club asap.  Not because he's a catholic or a Celtic fan - just because he's not good enough.

We should be fining a few players then :D

Couldn't care less what Mo'H does in his spare time...none of my business.

However, I'd say in this case it is certainly a serious error of judgement.

I'm sure he'll get his knuckles rapped by the club for being an eejit, but I would suggest it ain't exactly a disciplinary action.

has he confirmed  it himself? he must have a twitter account to either confirm or shoot down the claims. if it is him and he's just staying silent about the whole thing, then he;s either really thick or trying to work his ticket out (if he has not already been given his jotters by Gerrard).

There’s a statement from his agent confirming it was him, he’s sorry and all that but he will probably leave anyway because he’s not had a chance to show us how AWESOME he really is!!! 

Thats right. Apparently he’s never had a chance!!!

At the very least. O'Halloran should never be allowed anywhere near the first team squad again. If he won't go voluntarily let him train on his own and sit on the development team bench for a year.

The suprising thing is, this is best it will get for him. He's joined one half of the old firm,  A chance to win titles and play in europe. To start afresh and play under Gerrard . Maybe even scotland caps (ok really stretching it now). Instead he'd rather leave and join maybe st. johnstone and possible get into an occasional league cup final. What a numpty!

MOH has put forward a few mitigating circumstances, he thought his ticket was in a neutral area, no offence intended, his mindset is one of frustration because of a lack of opportunity to prove his worth, .............. etc. At the top of the thread, I stated his action was simply unprofessional. Unfortunately for MOH, this is his second unprofessional act at Rangers. He was told to trap for a youth game and failed to show. A poor example for youth players, something his Youth Coach father would be most aware and find empathy.

MOH should be put on the transfer list immediately.