O'Halloran pictured amongst Celtic fans at Hampden

4 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Thats an astounding lack of awareness as to why we went into admin.

Frightening

I was trying to be funny - I obviously don’t blame Whittaker. Our problems stemmed from the Big Tax case hanging over us. (Let’s not dig through the finer details again)

I’m merely pointing out that the last time he played for us - he indirectly cost us roughly £20m of potential CL money.

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

On 22-5-2018 at 08:17, Gonzo79 said:

Gerrard has played in loads of Liverpool derbies and has attended a handful of Glasgow derbies, so he'll be fully aware that our derby is quite different to the one on the Mersey (where rival fans often sit in the wrong end).

Most English football fans are at least vaguely aware of the religious aspect of the Glasgow derby.

Gerrard was supporting Celtic at the last Ibrox OF game.

I got up this morning hoping that this thread may have been sent to somewhere that the player in question might have been given a ticket for.

I'm sure that O'Hallaron would have went to Coventry given that he doesn't seem to bother checking any details on tickets :murty:

O´Halloran may have been wrong but this story is just stupid. They were mates at Hibs so I see no problem that they are still friends.

Rangers striker Jason Cummings poses with Celtic midfielder Scott Allan

On-loan Rangers striker Cummings' future at Ibrox remains to be decided.

Jason Cummings of Rangers arrives at the stadium prior to the Scottish Premier League match between Celtic and Rangers at Celtic Park on April 29, 2018 in Glasgow, Scotland.

Rangers striker Jason Cummings is sure to have angered Ibrox fans after posting a picture on Instagram alongside Celtic midfielder Scott Allan during a holiday in Ibiza.

Cummings, 22, remains on loan at Rangers from English Championship side Nottingham Forest, but a decision is yet to be made regarding the two-time Scotland international's future at the club.

Nemanja Gudelj of Ajax is chased by Scott Allan of Celtic during the UEFA Europa League Group A match between Celtic FC and AFC Ajax at Celtic Park on November 26, 2015 in Glasgow, United...

The Gers have already made Jamie Murphy's loan a permanent one from Brighton, while Steven Gerrard has also given his blessing for director of football Mark Allen to complete moves for Allan McGregor and Scott Arfield.

But Cummings will not have done himself any favours by posing for a photo alongside friends and Hoops midfielder Allan, which he then in turn posted on Instagram, risking the wrath of his own side's fanbase.

During his  loan spell at Rangers, Cummings made 18 appearances for the Gers in all competitions and scored six goals, as he was made to act as Alfredo Morelos' back-up for most of his spell in Glasgow.

Cummings is not the only loan player awaiting a decision over a possible permanent deal, with Russell Martin on loan from Norwich City. However, Sean Goss has been told he can return to QPR, which he confirmed on Instagram.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/24/rangers-striker-jason-cummings-poses-with-celtic-midfielder-scot/

I said I'd reached the point of no return with regards to us signing Allan after his tackle on Rossiter and goal-scoring gesture, but... I'd still sign him. :facepalm: 

I'm so weak.

I just think he ticks all the boxes of a good #10, which is something we need. 

Scott Allan is garbage who proved he couldnt cut it at a big club when failing spectacularly to make an impact at the bheasts. Why would anyone want such a reject at our club. Surely this has been our problem the last few years?

We most certainly do need a good number 10, but it sure as hell aint him. We already have better than him at that position at the club before we look at who we may bring in. 

In saying all that, the story about him and Cummings going on holiday together is utter tosh. What they do on their own time, who they have been pals with for years is irrelevant (obvious exceptions like peodos, ira guys etc). To try to connect this to the MOH story is wildly sensationalistic claptrap by that gutter media outlet.