All About The Rangers

You certainly pick up on Ceptics ever increasing arrogance this season.  I think that has also shown in their results & general play - no where near the level it was last season.

I think they will see a much more galvanised & solid Gers team next season, which can hopefully throw the cat right in amongst Brenda pigeons!!!!

11 minutes ago, Sindarin said:

He won't be worth discussing when he fades into obscurity after he takes his next EPL job

This level of arrogance after the beatings he's taken in Europe is amusing. 

I don't think that will happen....he's too comfortable where he is...he's winning trophies & the fans love him.  I think he'll be staying put unless it all goes pear-shaped.

The same goes for Broonaldo....everyone is constantly told what an amazing player, yet when was the last time ANY interest was shown in him, from ANY team???

These people always over value and thus over reach themselves; they can't help it; it seems to be part of their culture; it may even be in their DNA; it may be in both their nature and their nurturing. 

i look forward to the day that Rangers puts them firmly back into the sordid box where they belong. 

We used to have more than our share of the same arrogance. There’s still some of it around. Six seasons being kicked around like outcasts has been a sobering lesson for many.

Rather than see a return to success as a matter only of revenge, perhaps we might also pursue it with some much-needed humility. 

The sheep will be easily dislodged from second place and McInnes must actually know that third will be their objective in the future. Obviously he can't say that without creating ableating storm among their following.

19 hours ago, Sindarin said:

He won't be worth discussing when he fades into obscurity after he takes his next EPL job. 

This level of arrogance after the beatings he's taken in Europe is amusing. 

:roflmao:

What happened to his once famous humility?  that's a rhetorical question as we all know he's a  arrogant twat without any sense of self awareness.  It's been easy for him so far in Scotland, it's like  someone with both arms in a armless opponent Basketball competition, in all humility that includes our team as we were absolute gash last season.