Possible Sighting of New Hummel Orange Strip

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I genuinely can't believe there are Bears who would see the club turn down additional income just to appease our enemies.

I never meet these sorts at matches, oddly enough.

They certainly seem very sensitive when you question their views. Unduly sensitive. Where have I seen that before?

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I genuinely can't believe there are Bears who would see the club turn down additional income just to appease our enemies.

I never meet these sorts at matches, oddly enough.

It's not about appeasing our "enemies". It's boxing clever and maintaining an reasonable image of our club. Why does everything have to be confrontational?

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

This statement might have something to do with it....

Unless they're all imposters, there is a worryingly seditious element within the Rangers support, who promote republicanism and separatism. There's is a philosophy of denial with respect to just about every tradition we have.They're embarrassed by our loyaltyism, by our unionism and by our long affiliation with NI. Frankly, they make me sick. They won't be missed if they want to take their embarrassment elsewhere. 

If the cap fits feel free to wear it but that will be your decision alone. If I'd wanted to pin that on you personally you'd be in no doubt whatsoever.

2 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

A huge historical Dutch connection? Have we? We had a Dutch manager for 3 years and  group of Dutch players over 5/6 year period many moons ago. We've not had a Dutch player in years.

That qualifies enough for me. If it doesn’t for you then fair enough. I reckon at the moment we could do with recognising successful periods and the Dutch connection is a wonderful example.

44 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Unless they're all imposters, there is a worryingly seditious element within the Rangers support, who promote republicanism and separatism. There's is a philosophy of denial with respect to just about every tradition we have.They're embarrassed by our loyaltyism, by our unionism and by our long affiliation with NI. Frankly, they make me sick. They won't be missed if they want to take their embarrassment elsewhere. 

I wasn't aware that we were all to fit in with you're identikit idea of a Bluenose. We're a football club, not a political institution, I have no interest in how my fellow Bear standing next me votes, indeed it's absolutely none of my business, all I'm interested in is our shared passion for the club.

So you were wholeheartedly opposing the clubs firm “NO” stance as promoted by the manager and others during the referendum them?

In Scotland Politics and Football are related, like it or not it’s the social climate.

Edited by cooponthewing