Champions league final

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

It sounds stupid, but if Liverpool take their chances, they can win it. I can see them blitzing Madrid in the first 20-30 minutes as they can do. 

I can also see failing to take their chances, and for Ronaldo to take his one chance. 

It could also be a very open game. Quite a few of the last CL games have been quite open. 

It isn't stupid at all, Liverpool are a typical Klopp side and devastating going forward on their day. Also, despite all their recent CL success, I honestly don't see this as a great Real Madrid side at all. They failed miserably domestically this season and I think they're benefiting from Europe's other elite clubs being poor recently in Europe. I'm also not entirely sure about Zidane. If he was across the city at Atletico would be working Simeone's miracles? I doubt it. When you've only coached Real Madrid, it's hard to quantify your ability, and finishing third in the league is extremely poor for Real.

However, the gulf in quality between the two sides midfields, man for man, is enormous. 

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy