Champions league final

2 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Ramos has ruined two finals in a row, no?

disgraceful last night. He should have been sent off....utter ****.....is there a compliance officer in Uefa ?

and I'd set up a watch on the keepers bank account as well................Liverpool were robbed and mugged

8 hours ago, buster. said:

How can Benzema be offside if the ball comes from what was effectively a pass from the goalkeeper ?

He was never getting near to the through ball and that was always the keepers ball.

Nah ... the ball from midfield to Benzema, scene starting 1.31 mins in.

From the various angles I saw at the game on German TV, Benzema looked offside, hence free-kick, no freak goal. But I might err and people on TV were far too caught up in the freak goal to say a word about that.

The EPL probably is a better league than La Liga, when it comes to competition.

Barcelona and Real Madrid have endless pots of money and a bigger pull factor than any EPL clubs, which is why they are so successful.  I don't like either of them.  European football was better when Dutch, Yugoslavian and even Scottish clubs had a chance.

9 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

But the EPL is the best league in the world apparently. 

It probably is in some respects but it doesn't have the best football teams.

The EPL's strength is the depth of decent quality teams competing at the top and that provides regular matches for Super Sundays and the like.

edit

Gonzo beat me to it :D

Edited by buster.