Woman Beater Collymore Tweet

7 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Again, if you don't like a thread don't open it, in the meantime I will continue to post what I think needs highlighting regardless of what you or anyone else thinks.

I'm sure I'll be afforded the same defence the next time our resident Reds or native Nats get their knickers in a twist. If only my stalker would take your advice xD

34 minutes ago, DevilBlue WeeThe said:

Fine Ian.

You just keep on doing his / their dirty work if that's what floats your boat.

As suggested, I have adjusted my settings so I will no longer see your posts of their poison.

Have a nice day.

Do as you please

Collymore has quite a few thousand twitter followers.   His tweet being posted on here is just a drop in the ocean.  A bit like that single brain cell he has.

7 hours ago, SteveC said:

I think you are getting the impact of Gersnet in relation to the widespread retweeting of his tweets by others, especially that mob, and all the other forums it will have appeared on seriously out of balance here.  It will have gathered huge attention regardless of what is said on here. yes, "Posts and retweets are making him relevant" but that's nothing to do with Ian posting on here, they are happening, and will continue to happen, regardless.

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Collymore has quite a few thousand twitter followers.   His tweet being posted on here is just a drop in the ocean.

The impact of a post on Gersnet is not really the issue.  It's also not a great idea to do something just because so many other people are doing it too.

We should think about what it is that we discuss.  As it is we dance to the tune of our critics.

18 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

The impact of a post on Gersnet is not really the issue.  It's also not a great idea to do something just because so many other people are doing it too.

We should think about what it is that we discuss.  As it is we dance to the tune of our critics.

The 'impact' part was not a debate regarding whether or not it was 'a great idea to post what is being posted elsewhere'.  Rather, it was over the ridiculous notion that Gersnet was giving publicity oxygen to something that had that a thousandfold over without our involvement.

Some of us do think - nice of you to tell us what we should do, though, especially as we've also just been told how and what to think by another poster.  Some of us are too old and been around the block too often to dance, but thanks for letting us know that in an Admin controlled environment of a fans' football forum, Ian should carefully weigh up each and every one of the many items he goes out of his way to share with his fellow fans.  For this, he has my thanks and gratitude and sympathies for the way in which this thread has turned out.

Edited by SteveC